Health Coaching One-on-One Sessions
Work with me to create a sustainable exercise and health regimen. Send a request here to connect with me.
Corporate Health and Wellbeing Program Descriptions
The benefits of employer-sponsored health and exercise programs are well documented. Organizations that promote good workplace health by hosting on-site exercise programs, like yoga, have been shown to have happier and healthier employees who are more productive and more likely to remain with the organization.
Yoga at Work:
An hour yoga practice in the middle of the workday improves concentration, productivity and decision-making, along with promoting good physical and mental health.
• Classes are typically 50 minutes to an hour long and require very little setup
• Taught in office common areas, conference rooms or building gyms (if available). Jessica will work with you in identifying a good space for classes.
Chair Yoga Workshops for Healthy Backs:
The benefits of yoga can be achieved even without leaving your desk. Chair yoga workshops are popular offerings in offices where employees spend the majority of their day sitting at a desk.
• Workshops are typically 30 – 45 minutes to an hour long
• Taught in office conference rooms, common areas or individual offices
• Employees will be given additional materials to reference at their workspaces
Led Group Meditation:
There is a reason some of the biggest and most successful corporations world (Apple, Google, Nike and Procter & Gamble, to name a few) promote meditation at their offices—it works. Meditation has been shown to boost energy, increase focus, reduce stress and lower anxiety.
• Meditation sessions are typically 20 to 30 minutes long
• Held in office common areas, conference rooms or building gyms (if available). Jessica will work with you in identifying a good space for meditation sessions.